miércoles, 16 de junio de 2010

Chile at the Soccer World Cup

I always been around soccer, specially because soccer is the game here, I love watching a game specially if CHILE is playing Today June 16 Chile play against Honduras WE WIN CHILE 1 Honduras 0 So We watch the game and I am proud to say that my children love been Chileans , They sing a song Chilenos de corazon it mean Chilean from my heart and I love it . They watch the game like children watching they favorite cartoon just take a look of the picture and you would see!!!!!!! All of them paint their faces and support Chile at this game, am wondering what is going to happend if Chile plays with USA? :)

Max in the last picture yelling GOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


























No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario