lunes, 2 de agosto de 2010

Max and I

I took max for a walk today just me and him and we had a really good time he enjoid running around and playing with me , we talked about everything and one of the thing that it may this time so special is that max told me that not matter what happend he will always love Mommy and Daddy and he told me that his best buddy is Papi and Junior so he is really happy to have two Bretts in his life Daddy and his little brother. Max is growing so fast and he is doing so good at school now. Am proud of him , Love you Maximo .




































1 comentario:

  1. Karla, Thank you so much for inviting me to view your blog. Your kids are growing SO fast. I love Yohanna's new haircut, it is SO cute. I miss you guys. I am so happy to see all of you smiling so much in these pictures... everyone is looking happy.
    Love,
    Anne-Marie

    ResponderEliminar