miércoles, 6 de julio de 2011

Allready 12!!!

12 years ago Yohana came to my life yes i was young but I take the responsability to raise my daughter and am Proud of her she is and amazing girl , kind and lovely she is my helper ,she help me to raise 4 more children and since she born I knew she was special I LOVE YOU YOI and this year I will not have a pic of your birthday because you are in your first YOUNG WOMAN CAMP But I know you will have so much fun at the camp Love you and HAPPY BIRTHDAY .


NEWBORN PICTURE
1 year old.


2 year old.






3 years old







4 years old









5 years old











8 years old













9 years old















10 years old

















11 years old



















12 years old























No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario