miércoles, 28 de julio de 2010

Some new pictures

This are the misionaries in my ward well 2 of them are gone now Elder Castelo is from Ecuador and he just finish the mision and Sister Kelley she go to Ancud , Naomy love her and really going to miss her.
This is some people from my ward in an activity
I decide to leave the kids decide where we are going to live went we come back we have 3 options IDAHO,COLORADO,CALIFORNIA . Yoi vote CA

Max vote CA





Andrea vote CA



Naomy vote CO




and JR eat his vote but before that he vote None







Sunday at the Church, with the Elders and Sisters.



This is our Primary at my ward is Small but my kids really enjoy it.



They are playing a game.



Naomy and Andrea Dancing


Jr eating paper .
Naomy and Andrea Modeling.



My kids with the sisters at my house.















No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario