miércoles, 7 de julio de 2010

Yohana's cake and after Max have and .......

Yohana have a cake yesterday and after Max was having a good time jumping on the bed to good that he broke his shoulder he have a soft cast for a month and after go to the doctor again and see if it is fix or have to have it for other 3 weeks. we will see how he does, I am really impresed that here in Chile the health is so bad we was waiting in the hospital for 5 hours with max crying at loud for the pain not body pay attention to us even when I ask several times for the doctor or someone who can help him with the pain , finally when we was ready to go home around 12 am we wait outside of the hospital for taxis guess what no taxis at all , I come back inside to ask a Police officer to help me to get a ambulance to take me home or a police car and he send me back to talk to the doctor and the doctor yell at my face and toll me is not his responsabilite the way that I get home I wastn asking him a favor so he can feel responsable for me getting home I was asking him because I have a 5 year old kid in my arms sleep and not a way to find any taxi to get me home so he close the door on my face (so nice) and I decide to stay in the hospital all night until I get a taxi in the morning , but heavenly father love me and he didtn want me to stay there so this lady get close to me and toll me I will take you home even if it is far away :) I was really please that she offer so that is what happend yesterday and max broke his shoulder well is a bone in spanish is CLAVICULA but I dont know in english. Brett told me is the columbone something like that.











1 comentario: